Meet the Environmental Sustainability Professional Heidi Fog
Heidi Fog is an experienced sustainability professional who offers a unique combination of business intelligence expertise with formal carbon management qualifications, excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a passion for best-practice energy and resource efficiency. She has an impressive track record of success in data analytics and reporting in blue-chip companies, and has established a well-regarded sustainability consultancy that is delivering education and sustainability assessments to organisations across Victoria. Her work in promoting a sustainable future locally was recognised with a 2015 City of Greater Geelong Community Engagement Award. (Presented by Gardening Australia’s Costa Georgiadis)
Heidi elevates stakeholder engagement as an integral part of her work with clients. Energy audits are conducted at schools with the participation of students who bring excitement, enthusiasm, skills and knowledge to a sustainability journey, which continues long after the energy audit has completed. For employees, she runs group-based learning programs prior to energy audits presenting them with their baseline data and distribution of energy consumption over time.
Heidi’s successful career in diverse analytical roles, coupled with her formal training and hands-on experience in environmental sustainability, equips her to make a valuable contribution to the emerging field of ‘energy and resource intelligence’.
Heidi is an active member of her community, industry and the sustainability sector. Memberships include:
• Carbon Market Institute, 2015 – current
• Future Proofing Geelong, project task group member, 2012 – 2014
• Geelong Chamber of Commerce, 2015 – Current
• Geelong Sustainability Group, 2012 – current; Committee member, 2012 – 2014
• Medibank’s Occupational Health and Safety Committee, Representative 2010 – 2013
Heidi Fog’s educational background
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Gordon TAFE, 2014
• Diploma in Carbon Management, Swinburne University of Technology, 2012
• Post-Graduate Diploma, Industrial Relations, The University of Melbourne, 1994
• Post-Graduate Diploma, Economics, The University of Melbourne, 1993
• Bachelor, Economics and Commerce, University of Southern Denmark, 1990